October 31st, 2020
STRATEGIC BUSINESS MASTERCLASS 8.0
Imagine for a minute, you are able to expand your business and scale it such that it becomes a global brand serving thousands of customers across Nigeria with branches in other countries.
You are able to hire thousands of staff managing different aspect of the business in different continents. Your revenue grows so big such that even banks and investors are competing to invest in your business because of the successes you have recorded.
Not only that, you are able to get customers trooping in to buy from you on daily basis irrespective of their location. They are glad to associate with your brand and are recommending your business to their friends and people within their circle. Your cash flow and revenue keep increasing even beyond your expectation.
See a picture of yourself going on a vacation to the countries of your choice with your family with a soothing sound of waves at the seashore while the business is being managed by your team without any stress.
What type of feeling, excitement and satisfaction will achieving the above experience give to you?
I am sure such an experience will be so fulfilling and wonderful, right?
That is exactly the kind of transformation we want you to experience in your business when you attend the strategic business masterclass.
Being able to come up with clear strategies that can help you scale your business faster by knowing what exactly you should focus on to get desired result.
What you will learn
- Practical ways to grow and scale your business.
- The difference between business growth and scaling and why you should focus on scaling.
- How to use technology to scale your business
- How to become highly paid and grow your revenue through brand acceleration
- How to scale your business through effective marketing and sales strategies
- Understanding funding options for small businesses: The pros and cons
- Practical answers to your business related questions
Success stories from attendees
I came all the way from Akwa Ibom to Lagos to attend the masterclass. I got so much value such that I had to bring my General Manager to attend the subsequent edition. It changes my perspective about growth, structuring and expanding a business. I recommend this training to everyone who desire new insight for success in their business.
– Iniobong Akpan (CEO, MediaMall)
Strategic business masterclass has granted me another new name in my office. My boss now calls me “Mr strategy”. This is as a result of the way I approach challenges in the office after attending the masterclass. I highly recommend it for everyone. I always ensure I don’t miss each of the editions because it is packed with so much value.
– Yusuf Bolaji (Supply Chain Manager)
I have been thinking of things to do differently in growing my photography business. Besides, I am someone who is not easily impressed by training because I read and research a lot. However, attending the masterclass gave me a new direction in my business. It was a great eye opener for me.
– Jeremy (Founder, Imagine Photography)
Meet The Facilitators
Victor Ekpo Bassey
Marketing Strategist & Sales Trainer
Olatunde Victor Adeoluwa
Co-Founder , Extramile Africa
Business Strategist, Tech365
Why should I listen to these facilitators?
- Victor Ekpo Bassey has served as a strategic adviser to 3 African Presidents and has been instrumental in helping these leaders make quality decisions that made a positive difference in the lives of millions of Africans. He has helped several professionals become a high profile, highly paid and person of influence across Africa and beyond.
- Wale Olajumoke has served businesses in USA, UK, Australia, China, Netherland and other nation. Including banks in Nigeria, government agencies and other multinationals.
- Babatunde Akin-Moses is the CEO of Sycamore.NG, a peer to peer (P2P) lending platform which connects lenders to borrowers (both individuals and businesses). Previously, he has worked in finance at Shell, KPMG, PwC and Pezesha (a Fintech in Kenya). Tunde is a graduate of Economics, a chartered accountant, and MBA graduate from Lagos Business School and IESE Business School Barcelona.
- Olatunde Adeoluwa is the Co-Founder of Extramile Africa, a Fintech building a robust MSMEs financing ecosystem across Africa with over 160,0000 users, and over 300 team members, ambassadors and staff. Aside his multiple established micro-food processing enterprises, his Health Tech platform, Nutriture Health is being built to tackle Health Problems with Artificial Intelligence, Health Games, Teleconferencing and Big Data. With a 54 members team, he’s launching a robust solution to health challenges even for those in the rural areas of Africa. He is currently a PhD candidate in Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
- Roberts Yakubu is a facilitator for the SME Connect, a Business Clinic Initiative of First Bank Nigeria aimed at equipping SMEs in Africa with the requisite knowledge and business tools needed to drive efficiency in the day-to-day operations of their business.The initiator of Profit Vault, aimed at building a community for service-based brands across Africa and Europe with emphasis on growth, monetization and profit using digital resources
Others benefits includes
Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2020
Venue: 1st Floor, Nikky Africana Plaza, 70c Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am to 5pm
Regular Fee: N50,000 (Get 40% discount if you register now)
Registration closes October 15th
Every participant of our edition always fall in love with it and look forward to subsequent editions. If after attending you feel it doesn’t worth it, we will refund your money as long as you were present from the beginning of the class. So, you have nothing to lose or worry about.
We recommend attending with your staff or team so you will not be the only one who has insight. They will also be able to operate at the same level as you and help to drive and actualize the vision of the organization.
Additional 2 pays N50,000
Additional 4 pays N100,000 etc
Yes, you can attend online if you can’t make it to the venue and also get the recorded video.
Yes. You will learn practical insights you can apply to your business immediately.
Yes. You can share information about your business with other participants at the venue. We will also promote your business on our social media platform.
Yes. You can make part payment to reserve your seat.
Some of the participants of previous edition
Register Now And Enjoy The Following Bonuses
2. Free Facebook and Instagram advertising course (Worth N10,000)